CPE - LAGOON TRANSPARENT
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||255 - 275 °C|
|Hot bed:||70 - 85 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 250 g spool)|
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials. Made from modified PETG material. Additional monomer improves all the properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality of printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odour, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength, high hardness
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of priming & painting
- High transparency in thin layers
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
No customer reviews for the moment.
MAGIGOO is an easy to use 3D printing adhesive designed to address ‘the first layer not sticking problem’, the most common problem found in FDM 3D printing technology. This problem occurs when the print detaches itself from the printing platform ruining itself. Perfecting the first layer is vital to get a great foundation for the rest of the print....