Printing HIPS is perfect for support material on all dual extruding 3D printers. Lemonesol is a special liquid, which dissolves HIPS filament without any effect on the quality of the ABS/PLA print. Lemonesol is a biodegradable material, which is made of oil from the peel of citrus fruits. Lemonesol is not intended for internal and needs to be worked with...
CPE - FLASH YELLOW METALLIC
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||255 - 275 °C|
|Hot bed:||70 - 85 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 250 g spool)|
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials. Made from modified PETG material. Additional monomer improves all the properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality of printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odour, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength, high hardness
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of priming & painting
- High transparency in thin layers
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
No customer reviews for the moment.